Arkansas National Guard
Inspector General (IG)
To Inquire into, and periodically report to the
Adjutant General on matters affecting discipline,
efficiency, economy, morale, training and readiness
throughout the Arkansas National Guard.
To be a cohesive and totally professional team
extending the eyes, ears, voice and conscience of
the Adjutant General; focused on strengthening the
overall readiness of the command.
- CORE PRINCIPLES OF INSPECTORS GENERAL
- Right and Forward – Make sure you are right, before taking action.
- Accountability – On All levels.
- Integrity in All Things – First and Foremost.
- Be Fair and Impartial – Fact Finders and Problem Solvers.
- Do the Right Thing – Always.
- A Soldier’s right to see an IG is absolute, guaranteed
by federal law. They cannot be denied access to an IG
and do not have to go through their chain of command.